Student Steps to Test (use the Renaissance Learning icon on school desktops or the link on the FHSA Symbaloo)
- Start the web browser and go to the address provided by your school network or school. The Renaissance Place Welcome page opens.
- Click I'm a Student.
- The student enters his or her user name and password, and then clicks Log In.
If the student does not know his or her user name or password, search for the students you need user names and passwords for (click Users on the Home page, then click View Students); click the Passwords tab once the correct students have been found.
- If students know their passwords but not their user names, you can search for the user name by clicking Forgot Your User Name? The software will ask the student to choose the school and search for his or her name; then the program will fill in the user name. You cannot search for student passwords this way.
Reports (Teacher info)
- Click STAR Reading on the Home page, then click Reports to begin printing the report.
- Select your school from the School drop-down list, if necessary.
- Click Growth on the Select Report page.
- Select the options you want to customize for this report on the Report Options page. When you customize this report, you can choose options....
- Click View Report when you are finished choosing options.
- STAR Reading will generate the report. When it's ready, the report will open in a browser window or a separate window.
Please report any problems with the student or teacher instructions.